By accessing this website of Blue Fire XpertsInfotechand confirming order with us, you acknowledge your acceptance of all the below mentioned Blue Fire Xperts Infotect’s Terms and Conditions:
QUOTATIONS AND ESTIMATES
- All quotations and estimates provided by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech are valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue. Quotations not accepted within this timeframe must be re-issued.
- All quotations are required to be accepted using the supplied Quotation Acceptance Form and returned to Blue Fire Xperts Infotech within the 30 day period from date of issuance.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- Estimates may be provided by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech to offer the client a guide on the projected costing of a project prior to any discovery or research for said project. All estimates will be clearly marked as such and are not an indication of the exact final cost to develop the application.
- All estimates will need to be formalized to a quotation or invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotech reserves the right to suspend the services/quotation at any time, without any prior information.
- All quotations provided by Blue Fire XpertsInfotech , require a 75% deposit upon acceptance.
- Unless prior arrangement has been made, final payment is strictly net 10 days from the date of completion.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client and will be charged as such.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 10 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- If opted for service beyond the 12 months of maintenance period or as agreed by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech, The Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC) will be normally applicable 40% (PERCENT) of original development cost of Project / Module; each year the development cost for new modules will be added to the initial development cost for the calculation of the AMC.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the Blue Fire Xperts Infotech; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This % may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechdisclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context).
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all Blue Fire Xperts Infotechquotations.
- The quoted cost on a Blue Fire Xperts Infotechquotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechcan provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and cost-effective installation of the quoted application.
- If a Blue Fire Xperts Infotechpackage is not used to host the completed application, Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by Blue Fire XpertsInfotech , do not include any source code license.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech , solely remains the property of Blue Fire Xperts Infotech , except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from Blue Fire Xperts Infotech.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechreserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechfor the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechfor third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing Blue Fire Xperts Infotechcode license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the invoice, Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed invoice.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify Blue Fire Xperts Infotechin respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechat the clientâ€™s request.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechreserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if Blue Fire Xperts Infotechdeems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to Blue Fire Xperts Infotechin digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill offer this service at Blue Fire Xperts Infotechâ€™s current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to Blue Fire Xperts Infotech OPC Pvt Ltd.
- Supply of said material by the client to Blue Fire Xperts Infotechshall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechfor damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill pursue due care to ensure applications create by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechare free of errors.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill correct any errors made by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechstaff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechdoes not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechdoes not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that Blue Fire Xperts Infotechmay require completing the quoted application.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time. Dependent upon the alteration or change requested an average of 3 days extra development time per alteration should be allowed for. The 3 day average may not be indicative of the time required and can be extended commensurate of the time involved to implement said changes.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If Blue Fire Xperts Infotechare required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than Blue Fire Xperts Infotech, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for Blue Fire Xperts Infotechat the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechto the client are estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer Blue Fire Xperts Infotechthe luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwill not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If Blue Fire Xperts Infotechdoes not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by Blue Fire Xperts Infotech OPC Pvt Ltd.
- The quoted application remains the property of Blue Fire Xperts Infotech until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If Blue Fire Xperts Infotechis working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these Blue Fire Xperts InfotechTerms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated or modified by Blue Fire Xperts Infotechwith or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the Blue Fire Xperts InfotechTerms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the Blue Fire Xperts InfotechTerms and Conditions.Edit