Create slideshows and show them off on any networked display. Hardware not included
- Set up slides, channels (slideshows) and displays.
- Choose from various Slide formats and Slide backgrounds.
- Choose slide duration and transition effect.
- Change the channel on a display when needed, or..
- Schedule a temporary channel on a display.
- Default: Displays a background only.
- Text: Displays some text.
- Post: Displays title, date and content of a post, and optionally the featured image.
- Recent posts: Displays a slide for each recent post.
- Event: Displays title and details of an event, with its featured image as default background
- Upcoming events: Displays a slide for each upcoming event
- External web page: Displays a web page to your liking.
- PDF: Creates a slide for each page in an uploaded PDF, displaying that page contained within the slide.
- Image: Displays an image, covering the entire slide background.
- Video: Displays an uploaded or external video, or a specified fragment, as slide background.
- YouTube: Displays a YouTube video, or a specified fragment, as slide background.
More features, slide formats and slide backgrounds are coming soon. Most notably advanced scheduling of channels and slides.